SanDisk introduces new way to capture the shot
Now there's a memory card fast enough to keep up with your advanced DSLR: SanDisk's Extreme® Pro CompactFlash® 128GB card boasts lightning-fast speed (up to 100 MB/sec* write) and is Video Performance Guarantee (VPG) ++ enabled so you can capture more frames per second and take superior Full HD video. Trust SanDisk to get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera.
Extreme professional speed at up to 100MB/sec* write speed (667X, UDMA-enabled) for shorter wait times, faster continuous burst shooting and rapid transfers to your computer.
- Extreme Full HD video† performance Video Performance Guarantee (VPG) †† enabled for superior Full HD video
- 2.4" bright QVGA screen (320 x 240, 30 FPS) LCD screen
- Extreme capacities give you more room for capturing RAW+JPEG, sequential bursts and Full HD video files on 128GB**
- Extreme intelligence of SanDisk's Proprietary Power Core controller distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently; the UDMA-7 interface allows for maximum data transfer between card and cameraExtreme endurance The SanDisk Power Core controller's firmware algorithms through wear leveling enhance endurance of card by moving the data across different blocks of memory, evenly spreading the data around. The Power Core Controller's ECC engine has improved over its previous generation thereby enhancing overall reliability of the card.
- Extreme durability for extreme environments: SanDisk Extreme cards feature RTV silicone coating for added protection against moisture and humidity
- Extreme confidence, backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration testing procedures and our lifetime limited warranty***
- Extreme reliability in extreme temperatures, tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)